
Caught me on your net
In a deep ocean where I was alone
Someone left me behind
Sail away with what was left
Cold, cold night
Alone and stun
Waiting to drawn
Then you swam along
Mesmerizing and pulled me along
Shield me with warmth
From the finger tips
Through every little strand of hair
Sweet and tender
Whispered softly
In the darkness
I'm not an island for you to moor your heart
Only here for a while
Short and sweet
Don’t let it passed
This moment is us
Then put me back to the ocean
Back to the darkest night
Let me swim under the nothingness
Because no one can love me the way he loved me
Mourning for the lost of my reflection in his eyes
And I'm not an island for you to moor your heart
In a deep ocean where I was alone
Someone left me behind
Sail away with what was left
Cold, cold night
Alone and stun
Waiting to drawn
Then you swam along
Mesmerizing and pulled me along
Shield me with warmth
From the finger tips
Through every little strand of hair
Sweet and tender
Whispered softly
In the darkness
I'm not an island for you to moor your heart
Only here for a while
Short and sweet
Don’t let it passed
This moment is us
Then put me back to the ocean
Back to the darkest night
Let me swim under the nothingness
Because no one can love me the way he loved me
Mourning for the lost of my reflection in his eyes
And I'm not an island for you to moor your heart
No comments:
Post a Comment