Sometimes,
It feels so good to be alone.
Contemplating, in silence. Sometimes I think to myself, why does human have to be so contradictory. One time they want one thing, and another time they want another thing.
For one thing, I don't believe that human, is a social creature. It is social in the context that we need other people to fulfill our needs. For instance, would you be-friended someone who does not neccessarily have any value or can offer you what you want? Every little things about human being, their social interaction are based on what can you give to me, and what I can give to you.
There are no such things as friends just because you want to be friends. You want to be friends with them because they can offer you what you want, such as giving you company, giving you a shoulder to cry on, giving you attention, giving you a place to confide private matters and so on.
Why, do you think, people seek people who possess listening ability? It is because listening is harder than talking. When people listen to our story, we feel appreciated, we feel respected and we feel comfort. More often than not, we, sometimes forget to give a chance for the other person to express their opinion. We become self centred, amused by our own stories and trivia matters. We should be considerate, keep in mind that listening can be boring, and hard for that other person that we're talking to. Why does it matter anyway, to express unimportant stuff such as that new TV shows, and stuff like that. Might as well face the wall or get a cat/ plant whatsoever and talk about that, because those things wouldn't be bothered or bored by our own self love by talking about ourselves.
Sometimes I think talking is useless.
What is the point of talking anyway, trivia matters such as the things that I like, or opinion, does it matter anyway? Sometimes I'm just too lazy to express it, because I don't think it matters nor easily understood. The only person who can understand what's going through your own head is yourself. At best, we might seek second or third opinion from other people, but in the end, it comes down to yourself anyway.
Although having said that, I don't really dislikes talking and listening, if anything, I love conversation to its core. What's more pathetic than talking about trivia matters are those who talk about A but doing B. In other words, their action does not justify the words that comes out from their mouth. Intriguing. Why is it intriguing? Because most of the times, they didn't realise this. Subconscious level is very strong.
People, people, people. The human race are very intriguing. Why does one, does what one does? For what reason, and why, and is that reason important anyway?
The universe remains a mystery, but so does the creature that lives inside it.
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV de Plasma, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-de-plasma.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment